Depending on the age of the kitten when he/she begins the series of vaccines, the package includes the following:
• 3-4 Complete Physical Exams
• First Feline Leukemia/FIV blood test.
• 2-3 Feline Distemper (FVRC-P) vaccines
• 2 Feline Leukemia (FeLV) vaccines (Optional)
• 1 Fecal Ova and Parasites Test
• 2-3 De-worming with Pyrantel (for roundworms only, the most common parasite)
• First Rabies Vaccine given at 12-16 weeks of age.
• One month supply of Revolution which is a topical flea and heartworm preventative administered once monthly.
• 1 kitten wellness bag includes: toothpaste/finger brush, treats, and lots of information for your new kitten.
**This plan does not include visits of treatment of sick or injured animals. These visits are for healthy vaccine appointments only.
**This plan is not valid after 6 months of age.
**The fee is due at the time of the first visit and is non-refundable, transferable or retroactive.